Wednesday, December 23, 2009

China Glaze Wizard of Ooh Ahz: NOTDs China Glaze C-C-Courage and Good Witch?

Today is a quick post with the other two colors I picked up from the Wizard of Ooh Ahz collection; Good Witch? and C-C-Courage. (other than Ruby pumps, which is perm) Good Witch is a warm pink with pink glitter dispersed throughout (I think the glitter's really hard to see in my picture...sorry) I did actually manage to get good lighting for once though. This is on the 2nd day of wear, with what I believe is 4 coats (I had a power outage in my room for a few days)
C-C-Courage is a frosty purple with glitter, but despite the glitter in the polish, this one just doesn't shine for me and looks rather dull on my hands. For that reason I don't really like it despite it being purple (I love purple polishes usually). This is 3 coats, topcoated, warm indoor lighting on 2nd day of wear. I decided to snap a pic right before removing this.

So out of the 4 polishes I have from this collection I like Dorothy Who? the best, though I'm not in love with any of them.

2 comments:

  1. I like the 2nd one but I don't think I can handle doing 3-4 coats w/ any polish. I only have patience for 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did dry really fast though...nails were ready for another coat as soon as i was done with the others..I always do my nails while watching tv though

    ReplyDelete