Sunday, May 9, 2010

Milani Liquid Metals

I know I haven't posted in a while...and the polish stash posts have been on pause since I keep acquiring new polishes that I want to photograph and add to the pictures I've currently taken...I just haven't found the time to do so yet. On the plus side, I did end up getting an OTTlite on clearance at Michaels. It isn't really quite what I was expecting, but it's bright enough to take pictures under for the most part. It definitely doesn't mimic natural light though.

I stopped by CVS yesterday to grab a couple of things I needed and found a new display of Milanis..the Liquid Metals collection. I'm not really sure how many colors there are...but I saw 4 colors in the display; a metallic white, a metallic black, metallic silver, and a metallic purple. I picked up 3 of the 4.

Starting with my favorite, Dot Com is a warm metallic purple with gold sparkle. This is 3 coats...it applied pretty easily.
Next up is 2.0, a metallic black. Out of the three I bought, this one is thicker, less runny. I'm not in love with it, but it's nice in it's own way. I'm pretty sure I have similar colors to this, but none are quite so metallic looking.

Last is Just Browsing, a metallic white. This one is 4 coats, and still sure. I'm not fond of this one at all, but I'm not a fan of sheer colors anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment