Sunday, February 22, 2015

Armani Eye Tint #5 Onyx and it's cheaper cousins

Lancome Erika F, Loreal infallible Gilded Envy ($4.88 on clearance at Target), GA eye tint 5 Onyx ($38), Shu ME Olive 471($15), Lancome All that Glitters ($20)


 Armani recently released a new lineup of cream/liquid eyeshadows called eye tints ($38) that are full of lovely sparkle and goodness. A good friend of mine, after watching me play with them at the counter, gifted me with #5 Onyx, and #9 Cold Copper.
Onyx is the top of the 2 eye tints


However, I had a sneaking suspicion that I already owned very similar shades, and it turns out I was right.
Interestingly enough, all of these shades are produced by brands owned by the L'oreal group. Of these shades, the closest are Loeral Gilded Envy, which is just a hair darker and more brown, with nearly identical sparkle, and Shu Uemura ME Olive 471, which is close to the same depth, but without the sparkle and less green tones:

 

The eye tint itself is beautiful, with a slight cooling sensation and smooth texture. It is fairly easy to blend, and once dry, it stays in place fairly well. Unfortunately, or maybe it's fortunately for me, I appear to be allergic to the formula. It made my arm itch slightly, and when applied to my lids, caused burning sensations and redness upon removal after just a few minutes. For this reason, I will not be trying #9, and will be taking both shadows back to the store.

1 comment:

  1. Jangan sampai tidak mencoba untuk bermain di situs judi poker online yang sudah kami rekomendasikan yah. Karena akan sangat di sayangkan
    asikqq
    dewaqq
    sumoqq
    interqq
    pionpoker
    bandar ceme
    hobiqq
    paito warna terlengkap
    http://199.30.55.59/sumoqq78/
    data hk 2019

    ReplyDelete